The Most Reliable Speed Camera Jammer.
The Laser Star Pro Speed Camera Jammer, is the successor to the old Laser Star model. It now comes with 4 sensor head ports, to give you the option for complete coverage. The standard system comes with 1 head, which will need to be fitted at the front of the vehicle by the number plate.
A traditional laser detector will only warn you against Laser Speed Cameras, if the vehicle in front of you is being targeted. This is all well and good, unless you are the first car in the line of traffic. In this case, you would get a warning that you have been targeted, but it will give you no time to adjust your speed. Chances are, you would not be able to avoid a speeding ticket.
The Laser Star Pro Speed Camera Jammer works differently. When the shot is fired at you, the Laser Star Pro uses very fast microchip technology and a Class 1 laser diode to send back a signal at the same frequency as the laser gun (904nm). It is also sent back at the same pulse rate which confuses the Laser Speed Gun into returning an inconclusive speed reading. This will give you a window of about 5 seconds, before the speed gun is re-calibrated, to get your speed back down. At this point, the Laser Star Pro turns off to allow a 2nd reading, which will return a legal speed reading.
The design of the Laser Star Pro is state of the art, with a new sleek head with the option to fit a further 3 for absolute protection. Fitting is fast and easy, once you have wired it into an ignition switched power supply. If you prefer to let us fit it for you, this can be arranged for a price of £85.00. The Laser Star Pro is compatible with all UK Mobile Laser Cameras.
How Do I Know If My Laser Star Pro Speed Camera Jammer Is Working ?
We also sell a Laser Speed Camera Tester, which will simulate the shot fired from all available Laser Speed Cameras used in the UK. Simply hold it up against the Laser Star Pro head and push the button.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Laser Star Pro Head
- Laser Star Brain Box
- Under Bonnet Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Loom
- Fully adjustable parking sensor
- Night time drive mode
- Adjustable jamming times
- 12 month warranty
It is compatible with all the following laser laser guns:
- LTI – Marksman 20.20,LTI-Truspeed US and Euro Anti-jam(Update version)
- LTI – TruCam(Update version)
- LTI – UltraLyte, LR, 100, 100LR, 200, 200LR, Compact, LRB,100pps supported
- Unipar services SL700(Update version)
- Riegl – FG21-P(Update version)
- Vitronic – Poliscan Speed(Update version
- RedSpeed – SpeedGuard(Update version)
- Kustom – ProLaser I
- Kustom – ProLaser II
- Kustom – ProLaser III
- Kustom – Pro-Lite
- Kustom – LaserCam II
- Stalker – LZ-1
- Laser Atlanta – SpeedLaser, S, R, Stealth Mode
- Cleartone – Stealth SpeedLaser
- Jenoptik – LaserPatrol
- Jenoptik – Laveg, Video-Laveg
- Multanova – StarLaserRedflex – Lasercam, Lasercam NT
- Robot – TraffiPatrol, V ,Traffipatrol XR
- Sagem – MestaLaser
- Sagem – EUROLaser
- Truvelo – Lidar, D-Cam
- Riegl – LR90-235
- Fama – famaLaser II
- Fama – famaShot III
- Traffic Observer – LMS 291/221/04/05
- NJL Kft – SCS-101/SCS-102
Operating temperature: -20 to +60 degrees centigrade
Laser wavelength: 904 nm
- Operational power supply 10.5V to 15V
- Current consumption 300 mA max
- Speaker volume: 85 dB
- Laser class: 1M
- Built in self-tst: Performed at power-up
- (LEDs flash and sound)
- Activation mode – few seconds following activation – selftest
- Search mode – until LIDAR detection
- Jamming mode – upon LIDAR detection
In car box (LxHxW) 93x25x48mm
External heads (LxHxW) 50x20x50mm
This product is legal to own and legal to fit to your car, but in the UK at least it is considered illegal to use.